Posted on August 27, 2019
Blue Zone Realty International Wins Prestigious International Award
Note that this information is outdated.
For Immediate Release:
Blue Zone Realty International Earns International Recognition
Blue Zone Realty International will be honored at the USA & Americas Property Awards in the Fairmont Royal York Hotel, Toronto Canada on the 3rd of October 2019 as the “Best Real Estate Company, Single Office, in Costa Rica”. Blue Zone Realty International will compete against the best professional real estate companies across the USA & Americas regions to be recognized in the category of: “Real Estate Company, Single Office, Central America”. The level of the award each entrant has won will be revealed at the awards event.
About the USA & Americas Property Awards:
• The USA & Americas Property Awards are judged by an independent panel of over 80 industry experts. Judging focuses on design, quality, service, innovation, originality, and commitment to sustainability.
• The judging panel is chaired by Lord Caithness, Lord Best, The Earl of Liverpool, and Lord Thurso, members of the House of Lords in the UK Parliament.
• The USA & Americas Property Awards are the largest, most prestigious, and widely recognised programme throughout the regions.
• The Awards are in their 26th year and cover over 45 different residential and commercial categories. Regional heats are staged for Arabia, Europe, Africa, Canada, Central & South America, the Caribbean, USA, UK and Asia Pacific. These will be celebrated at gala presentation events in Bangkok, London and Toronto during the course of the year.
• The top winners in each region will automatically be entered in to the overall international awards, culminating in a glittering awards ceremony, held at the Savoy Hotel London on 2nd December.
In the words of Tim Fenton, founder and president of Blue Zone Realty International, “It gives us an extreme amount of pride, and a tremendous amount of excitement to be recognized on a global scale, by an organization as elite as the International Property Awards”.